You can upgrade a diamond so long as the stone you are purchasing is double the value of the original diamond.
Example: If a stone is $5,000, then the upgraded stone must be $10,000 or more.
This applies to loose diamonds and diamond studs. Not finished jewelry.
- 7 days money back. This does not include custom work.
- 30 days store credit and/or exchange for an item of equal or greater value.
- If item has been altered (sizing), a 15% restocking fee is deducted from the value of the return.
- No refunds or exchanges on custom work.
When bringing a piece in for a repair, you must agree to the following policies:
- I agree the estimated value of the described item(s) are accurate.
- Samuelson’s is not liable for the original state and/or working order of the item(s) taken on repair. Additionally, Samuelson’s is not accountable for insurance on repair items.
- Customer consents to all risk associated with “fragile” item(s) for repair work.
- Samuelson’s assumes accountability for any damage and or loss only when it is our fault, and will repair or replace the item(s) if deemed necessary.
- Samuelson’s guarantees all repairs up to 1 year, unless the item has been obviously damaged.
- Item(s) that have been altered in size or with personalized engravings are FINAL SALE.
- Samuelson’s is not accountable for item(s) left for 120 days or more.
- The original receipt must be present when picking up an item(s).
Timepieces include a 1-year warranty covering the movement of the watch unless there are signs of physical damage to the watch.